Here are some of the wellness services I offer:
- Herbal medicine making – Learn how to make teas, infused oils, salves, lotions, dental rinses, compresses, and transform your medicine cabinet into a natural first aid kit.
- Cooking classes – Tired of cooking the same old recipes, interested in expanding your meal options, overwhelmed by choices at your local grocery store or how to make sense of food labels? I’d be happy to provide nutrition education for you or a group of friends.
- Reiki healing – Chakras are vortexes of energy that extend a few inches outside our body and connect to our spine and endocrine glands. This bio-energetic field connects with our nervous system and when out of alignment can impact our body’s ability to function optimally. Reiki sessions help to realign chakras, remove potential blockages, and replenish this vital field of energy restoring balance and harmony.
- Counseling – Feeling overwhelmed, anxious, unmotivated? With over 10 years of experience as a psychologist, Heidi is skilled at helping individuals return to living vibrant, balanced, and empowered lives. Sessions are directed at supporting and optimizing the body’s ability to heal and establishing a peaceful, mindful, and joyful life.
- Herb walks – Learn about herbs in your backyard, or at a nearby park. Herb walks focus on how to identify plants, and learn about the medicinal properties of the herbs right outside your door.